Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Byebye 2011, say HELLO 2012

Bismillah

Ever get the feeling that time goes by faster as you get older? I remember when I was eight- the whole year seemed to crawl by so very slowly. School took forever to end each day and let's not talk about exams- I thought I'd never turn double digit 10.;)

Now, in my almost to thirties in another year, it's like someone's hit the accelerator pedal and the years are whooshing by. It's 2012 and I'm wondering what happened to the last 12 months!

I am looking at my 2011 to- do list. I've crossed out few things last year;)

I can consider my 2011 as my "nearly-100% wishes accomplished". First of all, I had completed my master degree in August 2011 , however I missed to have my commencement day because it was happened in October 2011. I was still struggling with my thesis by that time. Hopefully, I have the opportunity to make it in this coming September,insyaAllah;) My long- term target of obtaining at least master degree before 30 is achieved:)

I can also considered 2011 as my " Free-debt year" . Those followed my entire previous posts might be noticed. Car-loan, personal- loan and my two-semester PTPTN loan during my degree year was fully settled in early of the year;) Alhamdulillah, I started more stable financial that I shared in few posts , all about the gold- investment;) I am shared not because to announce the world how big my earnings are, but the most important is how we deal our needs and desire. We are the one to control our money not on the other hand;)

Last year I was targeted to MUST-READ new book at least one book per month. The book was categorized as either scientific/ religion/ computer science/ general knowledge etc..Gratefully, I crossed- out almost 3 books per month. More you read, more you need! Trust me:) this was encouraged by having my own " mini- library" at home which was initiated in 2010.



Since I just back to stay at longer period at our home in TM, my target to have a small mini- garden is still progressing:) how blessed to see the planting started to grow and ready to be harvested:) see my kacang panjang;p hehehe..baru sebatang je pon;p






Last year I tried few new things and very first experience like went to snorkeling , late night fishing until I threw everything from my stomach ,hehehe , Penang- Malacca Motorbike Convoy and a series of Silat training with my hubby..it was really awesome although I think people did it at their younger age..huhu..but it's better late than never, rite?



Physically, last year was my YO-YO weight year.. I was like easily chased-out my excessive body weight but then rapidly gaining weight again;( I was so absolutely noticed my biological changes as I turned older:( I was no longer to cope with far-length running as my younger age. Knee- pain started to develop for days:( therefore, I changed my physical fitness exercise by Zumba dancing, static cycling and aerobic. Fortunately, it was fun and worked!

But I am still like not to sure whether to feel woe or just blame my inactivity on spending too much time hurling angry birds at green pigs;p LOL;)

Ok, let's make new resolution for 2012. I would like to accomplish over the next 12 months:)

1. publish another two scientific papers in high/mid impact journal
2. Mecca visit with husband to perform umrah
3. Write a book
4. Attend self-development courses
5. At least 3 times/ week physical exercise and maintain ideal BW
6. Set up my own mini-gym at home;)


got another " more- personal" resolutions, actually:) but let's the main six be the front;)

I wish all of us a fantastic 2012 and a fruitful year ahead of us!

10 comments:

  1. i like the mini gym part.. hehe.. it was a very good year for you dr hana.. a truly inspiration.. ;)

    i still not make any wishlist-crossing-entry yet this year..macam malas nak re-cap je hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efa: we are inspired to each other, rite? ;)

    It's ok,as long you are really sure that you're doing better and improve each day! Good luck , Efa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah..u managed to achieved so many things in 2011...overcome a lot of obstacles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy Ziyad: Thank you so much, doc:) Alhamdulillah, I just pray God will bless me with all people that I love surround me and good health throughout the year:) wish u too, doc:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fisa:) tq dear..wish u a great 2012 too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. may 2012 be even more successful than 2011 =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mas;) insyaAllah, Mas;) I pray for you too;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amin..
    mudah mudahan..
    untuk hana jugak =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheqna:) tq dear..wish u a wonderful 2012 too:)

    ReplyDelete

terima kasih sudi mengomen(^_^)