Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Menjelang tahun baru 2012

Bismillah




Night before New Year , I was still in Penang. Honestly speaking, never celebrate New Year with any outdoor activity. I still remember during my first year in university, my roommate and I insisted to wait until midnite because she was really keen to see the colorful of "bunga api" that can be seen from our hostel corridor. .we tried to stay up by reading, talking to each other juz because to wait 12 am on the dot..

But then both of us realized that we had missed the moment once we woke up at 5 a.m.. Hahaha..Year after, we were separated. I pray she got the opportunity. Me?? Still never...hehehe

But this year, got a bit difference. But it was juz because my hubby ;p LOL..otherwise, might be the same as previous years;p

That nite , Penang CM launched " Hari Pengishtiharan Georgetown as Bandararaya" while waiting the midnite new year celebration.




It was awesome light performance and really colorful everywhere:) so many people gathered near Padang Kota Lama..

Silat team and hubby were invited to perform their Silat as opening event..then they brought " obor" to be delivered to Penang CM as the mark of official launching..




Hubby led the team but the wife was the one who so excited..keh keh.. I tried to capture photos as many as possible. Unfortunately, so many taller photographers crossed me and I I juz have to back off:( poor me:(




Since the team was the first performer, hubby and I decided not to wait until midnite..we had planned to drive back to TM that night. We juz missed our own home after two weeks stayed in Penang..

So still no chance to see people shouting everywhere during midnite. However, thankful at least I know, how people nowadays celebrate their new year. I pray all of us enjoyed the moment but at the same time, started to be better person ahead:)

We arrived safely at our home early in the morning of the new day, new year:) We love to see our pet and planting all are in good health:)

2 comments:

  1. ieda sambut new year atas highway, hehehheh! best lalu kat tepi highway tepat jam12 malm ada bunga api, santekkkk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sama lah kita ida;) Dari Penang kul 10 smpai tanjung malim dekat 1 pagi:)

    ReplyDelete

terima kasih sudi mengomen(^_^)