Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How to be a smart credit- card user?

Bismillah

It's up to personal opinion on the importance of credit card usage in each individual. Some people may totally say NO to credit card as they look it will expose them to unwisely usage especially in term of shopping, which is the most favor:p

For newly- hired employee especially for fresh grad, having credit card in their wallet/ purse may make them feel like " hey man! I am employed and able to purchase anything I want!" and sometimes feel like more apparent in their credibility :) YES/ NO??

My own experience , having my first credit card after made a hire purchase loan from an established local bank in 2007 and still using it presently. I put my situation as the " low- earning" category by that time because I was alert on credit card usage mistakes according to my readings:)

I think that " rule" made me more careful and not being abused by wrong usage:) u know what? I used my credit card IF ONLY I had money;) sound like, urghh, what's that?

I love to swipe my credit card but instantly top - up with cash. U know that when we use credit card, we will be offered to various type of gift including personal item, home equipment, IT gadget, etc when we treat our point? So when I topped up cash instantly after swiping, I will avoid the minimum charge fees whatsoever;) but then get my FREE GIFT:) does it give advantage, no?

That's was being my target :p NOT FOR shopping unwisely;)

Since one of my target in 2012 is to achieve more financial stability, and I have 4 credit cards that I was never welcome:p, therefore I think I should terminate 3 of them and stay only one with me;)

The temptation of keeping more cards is stronger, u know;p hehehe...BAHAYO NI!!

This week I had terminated three of them and received few items after treating all collected points;) alhamdulillah, Yey!




Footnote : bankruptcy youngster due to failure of being credit card smart user:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih sudi mengomen(^_^)