Thursday, January 5, 2012

Real age vs emotional age?

Bismillah


I like to think of myself as an independent, well-composed , mature adult, but close friends and family members might beg to differ!

When I'm around them, I'm nothing but giddy-headed, nonchalant and sometimes shockingly unreasonable! They've seen me giggle for no reason, swing my legs when I sit and become increasingly grumpy when I'm nearing bedtime.

But my argument is that I have my fair share of "adult" moments too. Like when I travelled abroad alone... Ok, maybe not! What about when I made the decision to buy a house and car with my very first job salary? Or about how serious I am at work.

So you see, i may not always behave my real age, but I'm emotionally grown-up in some ways.hehehe..

Last week I spent hours with my niece:) she is nine..she showed me her new coloring book given by my husband last year. There were kitty, animals, plants, etc.. I was like being excited to see one of the picture...




And without realizing that I was like, hey, I am ur classmate.let's finish up this coloring book:)

HOURS LATER
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#



Don't u think I juz made a "revenge" because I did not have such coloring books during that age? Huhuhu


Footnote: I was so happy to show this to hubby, but then he juz realized that he should buy for two next time;p LOL

6 comments:

  1. mas pun suke teman anak buah kaler..mase preggy sibuk mengaler..last2 danisha pun suke mengaler =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe.. ayt last tu kelakar.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mas:) memang, kadang2 kita tak sedar masih Ada perasaan sikit2 mcm zaman childhood,kan;)

    Ladybird:) hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's a child in every one of us ;)
    i'm impressed by the colouring, talented rupanya orang tu ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahaha!! ayat last! gelak guling2 dah! beli je banyak2, time boring boleh kaler2.. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noir: exactly! Cuma kadang2 boleh ditunujukkan, kadang2 tidak, Dan kaang2 tak sedar kita tunjukkan..hehehe..anyway, tq:)

    Efa: hahaha..malu tau;)

    ReplyDelete

terima kasih sudi mengomen(^_^)